Blogger Widgets

Gul Ahmed Latest LAWN Collection Vol 2 2013

Candice Glover Gushe Over American Idol Victory

Candice Glover Gushe Over American Idol Victory




That's what Candice Glover uttered last night upon mortal crowned American Idol winner, citing the number of seasons on which she's appeared.
"I'm still trying to process it,"' she told journalists soon after the finale ended. "I don't even know my name! Oh my gosh! I don't know what's happen! It feels amazing though to finally have gotten to this point after effective so hard for so long.
How to be convinced and how to be myself and to be okay with who I am. In last seasons, I was doing what I contemplation America wanted, or what the judges or whoever wanted. But this year, I just did whatever I required to do. Hence, I would do a rapper's song on the show or I would do The Cure when no one expected me to.
 We tell each other we love each other most likely 90,000times a day, but it actually meant a lot for her to hug me and say, "I love you and I'm so happy for you!" And I said the same to her. I'm so proud of her.
 Nicki came up to me and said I was a superstar! She required to hug me! She was joking when she was proverb, "Can I hug the American Idol?" Every time I say that, I just can't judge it! She always tells me to have fun and be myself. I love Nicki and would love to team up with her.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...