Blogger Widgets

Gul Ahmed Latest LAWN Collection Vol 2 2013

Choreography is my initial worship Prabhudheva

 Prabhu Deva (Express Photo).


Prabhu Deva, also known as India's Michael Jackson, is an all rounder because he has dabbled in acting and directing. But he maintains that choreography is his most preferred thing to do.
"I have been into acting and direction, but choreography is my first love," Prabhudheva said Wednesday at the launch of 24th edition of Limca Book of Records."I'm glad that these days people are sentient of varied dance genres, thanks to reality TV dance shows," he added.
Prabhudheva, was last seen as an actor in Remo D'Souza's directorial project ABCD - Anybody Can Dance, a dance-based 3D movie. "I would like to work with each person in Bollywood. I have been in talks with Salman Khan for a film. Also, I enjoy running with Akshay Kumar. I have done a commercial with him (Akshay) recently. They all are fun to work with."
Prabhu is currently busy with Ramaiya Vasta Vaiya and Rambo Rajkumar. "I'm directing both the films. Rambo Rajkumar stars Shahid Kapur and Sonakshi Sinha. I'll choreograph Shahid too. It will release later this year. Ramaiya Vasta Vaiya is ready to release June 21," he completed

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...