Blogger Widgets

Gul Ahmed Latest LAWN Collection Vol 2 2013

Beyonce Debuts New Song 'Grown Woman For Pepsi


Beyonce Debuts New Song'Grown Woman For Pepsi 

Beyonce Knowles-Carter. Via wallpapersbest.net


Beyonce has unveiled a mystery of new track 'Grown Woman' in a viable for Pepsi. The R&B superstar is seen dancing to the early beats of the track in front of some mirrors, before taking a break, cracking open an icebox and helping herself to an ice cold can of Pepsi. No cokes in there, eccentrically
After a long swig, Beyonce is completely revitalized but after looking into the mirror she is confronted with past images of herself, each on behalf of her previous hits. composed the singer continues dancing and singing to the new track, which facial appearance the lyrics, "They love the way I walk, Cause I walk with a retribution, And they listen to me when I walk, Cause I ain't pretending, It took a while now I understand, This where I'm going, who I am, bout time I show it."
'Grown Woman' is produced by Timbaland and facial appearance on her at present untitled fifth studio album. It's the latest taster of Beyonce's new stuff, with new song 'Standing On The Sun' supplementary a video for her H&M summercampaign. She also collaborated with Andre 3000 on a cover of Amy Winehouse's Back to Black, for The Great Gatsby disc. She released a snippet of a new song titled 'Bow Down/I Been On' earlier this year, to a mixed greeting from fans and critics.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...